Spring Tee Letter 1- 2014
The time is finally here! The garden is adorned in a colourful spring costume. Please come and enjoy this wonderful time of rejuvenation with us.
Enclosed are two Tickets to our annual Spring Tea on
Thursday, 2 October 2014. Come and enjoy the garden and be waited on by your own special waiter!
We kindly request that you forward the money for the tickets to your child’s teacher by Monday, 29 September.
Additional tickets may also be purchased from the class teachers.
Please come, even if it is for a few short minutes. It is moments you will treasure forever.
- · Please remember that the children wear their Stepping Stones T-shirts on Fridays.
- · Everyone has 3 tuck turns. (Please see Tuck list.)
- · One of your Tuck turns is a R50 cash donation for Spring Tea. (This does not cover the tickets.)
We are planning our annual braai for the children on 23 September.
Each child must bring 1 piece of wors, 1 buttered bun, 1 piece of braai wood and own water or juice.
More details will follow.
In a nutshell:
- · Spring Tea – Thursday, 2 October 2014 – in our garden.
Junior Group – 9:00 to 9:45
Middle Group – 9:45 to 10:30
Senior Group – 10:30 to 11:15
- · Children may dress up as waiters – even the boys enjoy looking very smart in a bowtie and shirt.
Remember, a waitress spends long hours on her feet –
so: girls, don’t wear your high heels…
- · You are most welcome to invite the Grandparents.
- · The children may go home with you afterwards, but there will be supervision if they have to stay.
- · Your child will be your waiter. You are welcome to tip your waiter – “tip box” on big table.
- · Tickets – money by Monday, 29 September 2014, paid at class teacher.
- · Sorry, no additional tickets can be bought at the gate.
24 September – Heritage Day (Public Holiday)
2 October - Spring Tea - School close
31 October - Children attending Stepping Stones in 2015,
please remember deposit for 2015 to be
paid by 31 October 2014. (R 1100)